Minimum requirements have changed.
Updated to latest Unity 5.4.f1.
Shoot enemies, survive, gain lives and achieve the highest scores possible all in an old school vector style game.
Control the TriBlaster in an unknown dimension and bring down your foes
The goal is to survive and achieve high scores.
Retro-games were never easy, and this ain't changing. Go go go! There are 100 levels waiting for you!
Completing levels isn't enough when you're a hardcore player, and what you need is more challenge, right?
Some of them achievements are hard to find.
The good old "Game Over" screen, can't live without it.
- 60 fps on latest devices... the smoother the better!
- Start new game where you left off / records your best per level.
- Beam weapon based on how many resources you gather
- Shot speed power up
- Smart bomb weapon
- Jump back in space to avoid enemies
- 100 levels
- Game Center achievements & Leaderboards
- March 20, 2014 Initial release
- April 04, 2014 New version 1.1
- June 30, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- September 15, 2015 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- September 22, 2015 New version 3.0
- November 05, 2016 New version 3.1