- Updated branding
- Start new game where you left off.
- Updated gameplay mechanics (requires more skill to play)
- Remastered levels (updates and re-ordering)
- Added shot speed power up
- Added smart bomb weapon
- Improved aesthetic of "glowing" lines
- Improved enemy scoring attract demo
Pew pew pew RETRO STYLE!
Shoot enemies, survive, gain lives and achieve the highest scores possible all in an old school vector style game.
Control the TriBlaster in an unknown dimension and bring down your foes
The goal is to survive and achieve high scores.
Retro-games were never easy, and this ain't changing. Go go go! There are 100 levels waiting for you!
Completing levels isn't enough when you're a hardcore player, and what you need is more challenge, right?
Some of them achievements are hard to find.
The good old "Game Over" screen, can't live without it.
- 60 fps on latest devices... the smoother the better!
- Beam weapon based on how many resources you gather
- Jump back in space to avoid enemies
- 100 levels
- Game Center achievements & Leaderboards
- March 20, 2014 Initial release
- April 04, 2014 New version 1.1
- June 30, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- September 15, 2015 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- September 22, 2015 New version 3.0