* Optimized for iOS8
* Optimized for Retina Display
* Direct control of the camera focus, the white balance, the aperture and the configuration of the exposure
* Pre-configured camera filters
** EDITOR'S CHOICE IN CANADA - Featured by Apple in more than 30 countries. **
** The most complete stop motion app in the App Store. **
Shoot your stop-motion film in a simple and exciting way with this new casual creative app! With so many powerful tools, the only limit is your imagination.
Learning the concepts of stop-motion animation has never been more enjoyable. The intuitive commands, ergonomic interface and full suite of features will have you filming your animated film in no time.
Born out of the National Film Board of Canada's legendary animation workshops, StopMo Studio takes decades of expertise and turns it into a one-of-a-kind stop motion tool.
MOVIE-MAKING AT YOUR FINGERTIPS:
20 features even professionals will enjoy.
• Capture images
• Images per second
• Front-and-rear-facing camera
· Direct control over the camera focus, white balance, aperture, and exposure settings (iOS8)
· Preset Camera filters (iOS8)
• Onion skins
EDITING IS SO EASY YOU WON’T HAVE TO LIFT YOUR PINKY.
• Ergonomic film editing
• Addition of an iTunes soundtrack
• Sound recording
• 4-track mixing board
• Sound effects library (play with the sound library without altering your film)
• Add still photos
• Draw on the images
• Many brush settings
• Solid Colours
• Mp4 film export
MAKE THE WORLD STOP AND TAKE NOTICE.
Share your video on Youtube, Facebook, Vimeo and email directly from the app.
This app requires iOS6/ iPad2 and above.
Some additional camera-related features are available on iOS8.
Please send your feedback by email to [email protected]
Love the app? Please write a review for iTunes!
The National Film Board is Canada's public film producer and distributor.
Find out more at http://www.nfb.ca/
- May 31, 2015 New version 1.5.1
- February 19, 2015 New version 1.4
- December 06, 2014 New version 1.3
- May 02, 2014 New version 1.2
- April 25, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- April 04, 2014 New version 1.1
- March 13, 2014 Initial release