Thanks for your feedback. We're back with a new version. Included:
- iPhone 6 support
- Bug fixes and small tweaks
- Awesome new mini games
Learn reading on the superhero lane! Join Elino and Bombo the villain as they struggle for wor(l)d dominance. Play and read as you go, enhancing contextual learning abilities and speed while completing challenging mini-games and tasks.
● Reading becomes fun in a superhero themed game
● Play 25 different fun mini-games
● Read single words and sentences
● Great for preschool, school and 2nd language
● Game Center achievements
● Can be played in short bursts (1-5 minutes)
● Learn a large vocabulary, in context!
About contextual learning theory:
● Both direct instruction and constructivist activities can be compatible and effective in the achievement of learning goals.
● Increasing one’s efforts results in more ability. This theory opposes the notion that one’s aptitude is unchangeable. Striving for learning goals motivates an individual to be engaged in activities with a commitment to learning
● Children learn the standards values, and knowledge of society by raising questions and accepting challenges to find solutions that are not immediately apparent. Other learning processes are explaining concepts, justifying their reasoning and seeking information. Therefore, learning is a social process which requires social and cultural factors to be considered during instructional planning. This social nature of learning also drives the determination of the learning goals.
● Knowledge and learning are situated in particular physical and social context. A range of settings may be used such as the home, the community, and the workplace, depending on the purpose of instruction and the intended learning goals.
● Knowledge may be viewed as distributed or stretched over the individual, other persons, and various artifacts such as physical and symbolic tools and not solely as a property of individuals. Thus, people, as an integral part of the learning process, must share knowledge and tasks.
Follow us on twitter: @devtherapy
- December 12, 2014 New version 1.2
- June 08, 2014 Initial release