What's NewAmazon Local Register is a new service from Amazon.com. Low cost, simple credit card processing for offline businesses.
Need help or have questions? Visit http://localregister.amazon.com/help
App DescriptionAccept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit and debit cards on your iPhone or iPad. Limited time offer: 1.75% per swipe until January 1, 2016. Sign up by October 31, 2014 to lock in this special rate through December 31, 2015. Pay 2.5% beginning January 1, 2016. No hidden fees.
Your business, powered by Amazon
Process simple transactions on the fly or customize the programmable register to fit your business with categories, images, product variations and more.
Fast, reliable deposits
Deposits to your bank account the next business day. Or spend your money at Amazon.com within minutes. Next-day deposits require transfers by applicable cut-off times and are subject to reserves. Not all banks support next day deposits.
Support when you need it
Access to award-winning, live customer support from Amazon.
Rely on the same trust and technology that power millions of Amazon.com purchases every day.
No monthly fees or long-term contracts
No fees for chargebacks, refunds, or international cards. No long-term commitments.
At-a-glance insights help you understand customer spending like never before, right in the app.
How do you get started?
- Download the free app and enter some basic information to create your Amazon Payments account
- Order a Secure Card Reader on Amazon.com
- Connect the Secure Card Reader to your iPhone or iPad and start accepting cards
Amazon Local Register features:
- Take credit and debit card payments
- Record cash transactions
- Customize your register with saved product images and prices
- Give customers printed or e-mail receipts
- Customize tax, tips, and signature settings
- Easily issue full and partial refunds or resend receipts
- Password-protect sensitive account information and sales reports
- No monthly fee or fees for processing chargebacks
November 30, -0001 Initial Release