Fixes issues to be compatible with iOS 9.
Tank Battle: East Front 1943 is the third in the successful ‘Tank Battle: East Front’ series of games for iPhone and iPad, a game of tactical combat on the Russian Front during 1943. Fight as the Germans or the Soviets in a series of ever more complex missions.
1943 was the year of the great tank battles of World War Two. The Soviet forces are no longer retreating and are now able to go head to head with the German panzers armies in open battle. The Germans, responding to their shock on facing the impressive Soviet T-34, field their ‘super weapons’ with the Tiger Tank appearing in increasing numbers, and by June the deadly Panther Tank.
Missions vary from straightforward wipe out the enemy missions, to capture key objectives, to protect vital supply convoys. There is a whole range of missions to reflect the tactical complexity of warfare on the Eastern Front.
The game system is based on, and a major upgrade of, the successful game engine developed for ‘Tank Battle: North Africa’. Tank Battle East Front: 1941 and Tank Battle East Front: 1942 are already available from the App Store. More Tank Battle: East Front missions will follow with the release of Tank Battle: East Front 1944 and 1945 in the coming weeks.
Key Game Features:
• High Definition World War Two Era Graphics.
• Play as the Soviets in the 7 Mission ‘First Strike’ learning campaign that ends with two in depth missions.
• Play as the Germans in the 8 Mission ‘Last Throw’ Campaign.
• Play as the Soviets in the 8 Mission ‘Evolution’ Campaign.
• Play as either side in 2 pass and play two play two player missions.
• 47 different German units; 10.5cm leFH18, 15cm sFH18, 17cm K18, 20mm FlaK38, 37mm FlaK37, 50mm PaK38, 75mm LefK 16na, 88mm FlaK36, 88mm PaK43 41, Elefant, Flakvierling, Hummel, Ju87, Marder I, Marder IIa, Marder IId, Marder III, Marder IIIH, Marder IIIM, Nashorn, Nebelwerfer 41, Nebelwerfer 43, Panther, Panzer II Luchs, Panzer III Flamm, Panzer IIIL, Panzer IIIN, Panzer IVf2, Panzer IVH, Panzerschreck, Sdk.fz 7/2, Sdk.fz 7, Sdk.fz 10/4, Sdk.fz 222, Sdk.fz 232, Sdk.fz 233, Sdk.fz 250, Sdk.fz 251, Sig 33, Sig 38tm, StuG H42, StuG IIIf, StuG IIIg, Tiger I, Wespe, Wurfrahmen 40.
• 26 different Soviet units; 45mm Model 1937, 57mm Model 1943 ZIS2, 76mm Model 1942 ZIS3 Artillery, 76mm Model 1942 ZIS3 ATG, 85mm Model 1939, 122mm Model 1938, 152mm Model 1938, BA-10, BA-64, BM-13, IS-1, ISU-122, KV-1, KV-2, KV-8, KV-85, M3a1 Armoured Transport, OT-34, Shturmovik, SU-76, SU-85, SU-152, T-34/76 (1940), T-34/76 (1943), T70.
• 6 common units; Flamethrower, HMG, Infantry, Mechanized Infantry, Mortar, Supply Dump, Truck.
• Hi-definition summer and winter terrain.
• Four troop classes; Raw, Average, Veteran and Elite.
• Other Game Features; Detailed Combat Analysis, Flank Attacks , Strategic Movement, indirect fire, mounting and dismounting from vehicles.
• Hours of game play
• Game Center Achievements and Leaderboards.
• Universal App (Works on iPhone & iPad).
Find us on Facebook - facebook.com/huntedcow
Follow us on Twitter - @HuntedCow
Game Forum - forums.huntedcow.com/hexwar
Thank you for supporting our games!
© 2014 Hunted Cow Studios Ltd. © 2014 HexWar Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- April 24, 2014 Initial release
- May 22, 2014 New version 1.1
- July 16, 2014 New version 1.2
- August 07, 2014 New version 1.3
- August 27, 2014 New version 1.4
- September 30, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- November 08, 2014 New version 1.5
- December 01, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- December 02, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- January 29, 2015 New version 1.6
- March 27, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- April 14, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- May 21, 2015 New version 1.7
- May 30, 2015 New version 1.8
- July 02, 2015 New version 1.9
- October 07, 2015 New version 1.10
- October 23, 2015 New version 1.11
- November 28, 2015 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99