OneDrive sync now has support for Finder overlays! We know this has been something many of you have been looking for. To enable it, go to the Extensions menu under System Preferences.
Updated the syncing menu bar icons.
OneDrive is the one place for everything in your life. It gives you free online storage for all your personal files, so you can access them from your Mac and any other devices you use-iPhone, iPad, PC, Windows Phone or Android device.
The OneDrive app for Mac makes it easy to work with your OneDrive files on your Mac:
• Access your OneDrive files right from the Finder, including attachments you’ve saved to OneDrive from Outlook.com, and documents and spreadsheets you’ve created from Office Online.
• Work with your OneDrive files even when you’re offline. Your changes will sync automatically the next time you’re online.
• Choose the folders in your OneDrive that you want to sync on your Mac.
• Add several files or folders to OneDrive at a time by dragging them to the OneDrive folder. By putting your files in OneDrive, you can get to them from anywhere and have a backup in case something happens to your computer.
• Easily open, edit and create docs and other files in OneDrive from apps like Word or Excel.
• Add shared folders to your OneDrive from the Shared list on OneDrive.com, and then sync them on your computer and work with them alongside your own folders.
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- September 13, 2015 New version 17.3.5907
- September 24, 2015 New version 17.3.5930
- November 10, 2015 New version 17.3.6204
- December 19, 2015 New version 17.3.6296
- January 20, 2016 New version 17.3.6298