- *Boom* It’s done. You can now sync your OneDrive for Business files. If you are new to OneDrive, just sign in with your email address, or if you are already syncing a personal account, go into preferences and select “Add an Account.”
- You now get a notification when someone shares a file with you, and when they edit a shared file.
- We’ve heard you, the limitations to file paths are frustrating. We’ve increased the limit so that it will be less of an issue for your personal OneDrive.
- We’ve hovered over our sync overlay, it doesn’t say IconOverlaySyncedLabel any more!
OneDrive is the one place for everything in your life. It gives you free online storage for all your personal files, so you can access them from your Mac and any other devices you use – iPhone, iPad, PC, Windows Phone or Android. With OneDrive for Business, you also get storage for your work files so you can share and collaborate on them with other people at your work or school/university. The OneDrive app for Mac makes it easy to work with your OneDrive files on your Mac:
•Access your OneDrive files directly from the Finder, including attachments that you’ve saved to OneDrive from Outlook.com, and documents and spreadsheets that you’ve created from Office Online.
•Work with your OneDrive files even when you’re offline. Your changes will sync automatically the next time you’re online.
•Choose the folders in your OneDrive that you want to sync on your Mac.
•Add several files or folders to OneDrive at a time by dragging them to the OneDrive folder. By putting your files in OneDrive, you can access them from anywhere and have a backup in case something happens to your computer.
•Easily open, edit and create docs and other files in OneDrive from applications such as Word or Excel.
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- September 13, 2015 New version 17.3.5907
- September 24, 2015 New version 17.3.5930
- November 10, 2015 New version 17.3.6204
- December 19, 2015 New version 17.3.6296
- January 20, 2016 New version 17.3.6298
- July 05, 2016 New version 17.3.6389.0415