• A fully interactive storybook for early readers featuring the beloved Little Monster
• Based on the award winning titles originally published by Living Books
"This is a really cute and relatable story, with some great interactive features. Kids can really take part in the "lessons" at school with Little Monster. When they work with numbers and letters on the chalkboard, kids can tap on the numbers and letters to hear them labeled and practice right along with the class.
The story actually covers a lot here - routines, school lessons, helping friends out, being different, etc.
This is an award winning story for reason - it really is a good story!"
- A Matter of App
Have you ever wished you could play inside a story and really interact with all the characters and words? Now you can! Little Monster at School is an imaginative and interactive reading experience with fully animated content loved by children, parents and teachers alike.
Wanderful brings every page of this timeless Mercer Mayer story to life. Read and play along with Little Monster on a fun-filled day at school as he explores different subjects with his classmates and makes friends with Yally, an often difficult fellow student.
• Includes both English and Spanish with dynamic switching between the languages
• 18 animated pages, plus a special “story within the story”
• Two pages of alphabet and counting lessons – say your lessons along with the class
• Virtually every item on each page comes to life when tapped
• A hidden animated surprise on each page – see if you can find the “zipperumpazoo”
• Move between pages with swipe or with scrolling page navigation
• Multiple settings to customize the App for your child’s reading experience
• Two modes: “Read to Me” and the fully interactive “Let Me Play”
• Parental tips to help you get the most out of this Wanderful interactive storybook
Wanderful’s goal is to bring outstanding interactive storybooks to a new generation of children. We hope Little Monster at School provides your family, children and students with hours of story play.
Little Monster at School is written and illustrated by Mercer Mayer, who has published over 300 books in a variety of illustrative styles.
The Fingerprint Network
Little Monster at School is part of the Fingerprint Network of games for Learning and Play. Fingerprint offers a range of features to support the whole family including:
- A Shared Family Account makes it easy for kids and parents to share a device and allows parents to track the game play and learning of multiple children under a single account.
- In-App messaging lets kids and parents to send one another fun and encouraging messages.
- A curated Game Catalog suggests new Apps based on your child's interests and learning levels.
- Parent Controls keep In-App-Purchase behind a parent gate.
- July 31, 2014 Initial release