• Winner of a 2013 PARENTS’ CHOICE Gold Honor Award
• An interactive animated storybook originally published as the award-winning Living Books
• A tale of how sibling arguments can sometimes escalate, and how they can be resolved
“The original Living Books Software Series of interactive storybooks are the gold standard of interactive books. These were originally developed many years ago for desktop computers yet they still hold up on the iPad, as though they were new apps designed just for the tablet.
The thought and creativity that was put into the interactivity in Berenstain Bears Get Into a Fight is largely unmatched in any other interactive book. When you combine that with a classic Berenstain Bears children's book you have a complete winner.
This is one of the best eBook apps available for young children, and there are few people of any age that would not enjoy it. Like Wanderful's other apps, Berenstain Bears Get Into a Fight offers great creativity with a wonderful sense of humanity and heart that transcends age. Multi-lingual families can enjoy the story in either Spanish or Portuguese, the latter of which is available via an in-app purchase.”
- Tim Leverett ©2013 Parents' Choice
Have you ever wished you could play inside a story and really interact with all the characters and words? Now you can! The Berenstain Bears Get In A Fight is an imaginative interactive reading experience with fully animated content featuring the popular Bear Family – Mama Bear, Papa Bear, Brother Bear, and Sister Bear.
Wanderful brings every page of this Stan and Jan Berenstain story to life. Read and play along with Brother and Sister as a little morning grumpiness turns into an all-day fight. Even a noisy storm can’t stop them from arguing and fighting. Do they even remember why they are fighting? Can anything make them stop? Useful for children of all ages, this story teaches lessons on avoiding arguments and disagreements.
• Story is in both English and Spanish - change language from any page
• Portuguese story content unlocks with in-app upgrade
• Each page is fully animated, including two pages with extended multi-scene animations
• Virtually every item on each page comes to life when tapped
• All words are “active” for extended word play and language learning – tap on any word to hear it spoken
• A hidden surprise is on each page – can you find “Buzzy” the bee?
• Move between pages with swipe or with scrolling page navigation
• Two modes: “Read to Me” and the fully interactive “Let Me Play”
• All words are "active" for extended word play and language learning – click on any word to hear it
• Multiple settings to further customize the App for your child’s reading experience
Wanderful’s goal is to help children discover a lasting love of language through story exploration. We hope The Berenstain Bears Get In A Fight provides your family, children and students with hours of delightful story play.
The Berenstain Bears Get In A Fight by Stan and Jan Berenstain, authors of over 200 books starring the Bear family: Mama, Papa, Brother and Sister.
The Fingerprint Network
The Berenstain Bears Get into a Fight is part of the Fingerprint Network of games for Learning and Play. Fingerprint offers a range of features to support the whole family including:
- A Shared Family Account makes it easy for kids and parents to share a device and allows parents to track the game play and learning of multiple children under a single account.
- In-App messaging lets kids and parents to send one another fun and encouraging messages.
- A curated Game Catalog suggests new Apps based on your child's interests and learning levels.
- Parent Controls keep In-App-Purchase behind a parent gate.
- August 05, 2014 Initial release