Adjustments for iOS8 and iPhone 6
High Hands is the classical Texas Hold'em Poker but with a tweak. Here you can change your hand in the middle of the game in order to make the best choice at every turn and select the most reliable cards you'd like to play.
A good poker training to practice probability assessment and see how strong is your hand. Optimized for iOS7.
- Game Play -
Each complete game consists of 25 flops, and it features 2 or 3 possible hands to play at each stage of the game. You have to choose the best one for winning the round. There's no real gambling involved, the aim is basically to learn about what hands are more likely to be winners. Nonetheless, you can gain some points along the game, according to the following score table:
Winner Flop +1 pt.
Winner Turn +2 pts. (or +1 in case of tied hands)
Winner Hand +5 pts. (or +3 if tied)
May Lady Luck be with you and bring you the highest hands. Enjoy the game!
NOTE: This app includes "simulated gambling" in the form of score chips, but there is actually not any real money at all needed for playing the game.
- June 06, 2014 Initial release
- October 04, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- October 21, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- November 03, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- March 15, 2015 New version 1.2
- August 07, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- October 19, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- November 18, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- December 06, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- February 13, 2016 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- February 23, 2016 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!