• Video Playlists: comprehensive video coverage of major stories—all in one place. Keep track of all the details as events unfold.
• We've updated our subscription process to highlight special offers when available. Subscribe today--tap the Subscribe button in the header bar to get started.
Description: Now the stories you’re following, follow you with The Pensacola News Journal iPad App. The app is free to download and the Home section is available to all users. As a Pensacola News Journal subscriber, you’ll be able to access exclusive content and get the latest local updates on any platform you choose — tablet, mobile or web.
To subscribe from within the app, just tap the “Subscribe” button and purchase using your iTunes account. If you are already a Pensacola News Journal subscriber, you can log in with your existing account to get full access.
• Stay current with up-to-the-minute local news
• Be prepared with the latest weather conditions, forecasts, radar, allergy and pollen data
• Enjoy captivating media with full screen video and photo galleries
• Two headline views: scan headlines with “list” view or enjoy the image rich “grid” view
• Save your stories: Use our article saving function and read it later, any time, anywhere
• Not miss a thing with breaking news alerts and live video streaming
• Follow national sports and scores, entertainment, business and more
More about subscriptions:
- Subscription is 1 month for $9.99 plus applicable taxes
- Subscription automatically continues at the then regular published monthly price unless auto renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Not valid with any other offers.
- Excludes advertisements that are designated for home delivery with the print edition.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- You can turn-off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- Please contact us if you have any problems accessing your subscription at 1-877-424-0028
It’s what everyone’s talking about — enjoy the iPad app for The Pensacola News Journal — Pensacola's leading source for local news and information
- June 11, 2014 Initial release
- February 03, 2015 New version 3.5.3
- June 10, 2015 New version 3.5.7