App DescriptionNow the stories youâ€™re following, follow you with The Statesman-Journal iPad App. The app is free to download and the Home section is available to all users. As a Statesman-Journal subscriber, youâ€™ll be able to access exclusive content and get the latest local updates on any platform you choose â€” tablet, mobile or web.
To subscribe from within the app, just tap the â€śSubscribeâ€ť button and purchase using your iTunes account. If you are already a Statesman-Journal subscriber, you can log in with your existing account to get full access.
â€˘ Stay current with up-to-the-minute local news
â€˘ Be prepared with the latest weather conditions, forecasts, radar, allergy and pollen data
â€˘ Enjoy captivating media with full screen video and photo galleries
â€˘ Two headline views: scan headlines with â€ślistâ€ť view or enjoy the image rich â€śgridâ€ť view
â€˘ Save your stories: Use our article saving function and read it later, any time, anywhere
â€˘ Not miss a thing with breaking news alerts and live video streaming
â€˘ Follow national sports and scores, entertainment, business and more
More about subscriptions:
- Subscription is 1 month for $11.99 plus applicable taxes
- Subscription automatically continues at the then regular published monthly price unless auto renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Not valid with any other offers.
- Excludes advertisements that are designated for home delivery with the print edition.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- You can turn-off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- Please contact us if you have any problems accessing your subscription at 1-800-452-2511
Itâ€™s what everyoneâ€™s talking about â€” enjoy the iPad app for The Statesman-Journal â€” Salem's leading source for local news and information
November 30, -0001 Initial Release