Play the Jingle the Brass hidden difference game. Find the hidden differences between the two scenes based on the amazing watercolor illustrations by Michael Chesworth.
If you're a train lover, you will really love this train-themed game that takes you into the world of steam locomotives! Follow along as engine number 417 takes you on ride through the world of wonderful world of trains.
• A fun and enjoyable way for kids to fall in love with reading and literature
• Great for developing visual and spatial problem solving skills in kids
• Three different modes for all ages and skill levels: beginner, expert and genius
• Based on the book series illustrated by Michael Chesworth and written by Patricia Newman
- April 29, 2014 Initial release