We've been tirelessly crawling through every nook and cranny of the new features we introduced in 6.00, polishing as we go. We've squashed dozens and dozens of tiny bugs and made a lot of improvements here and there to make the whole gameplay experience more enjoyable while paving the way for new epic major features we'll be rolling out in upcoming updates. Check out what’s new in the latest update to Cloud Raiders:
- News Hub - We've added the news hub directly into the game. Check it out for all the latest news, sneak peeks on upcoming features, lots of freebies, and more!
- Graphics Update, Mark 1! We plan on updating the game for many years to come. We've felt it's time to raise the visual bar. First among many upcoming visual improvements is an all-new water effect! We've been staring at it for days to make sure it's just right. You could say it's mesmerizingly good... Even more visual improvements coming soon!
-More Dragon Warriors! Give a warm welcome to the latest addition to your weekly roster of legendary heroes: the ground-shaking Hammerslam and the unstoppable Rolling Thunder! They will be ready to join your ranks starting next week!
More Cool Improvements:
- On-demand Battle Offers - Never wait for a good buff pack to come flying by. You can now access the battle offers directly from the Specials tab in the shop!
- Major technical improvements
Discuss this update on our official Facebook page with the rest of the Cloud Raiders community! Just visit https://www.facebook.com/cloudraidersgame
Cloud Raiders catapults action strategy to dizzying new heights! In a sky filled with floating islands, you must dominate them all. The best part? You have a five-million-ton floating island stronghold to do it! Assemble your army of ruthless raiders and transform your island into an impregnable fortress of doom! Form clans with your friends and blast your enemies out of the skies!
Official Page on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cloudraidersgame
Fortify your base with thundering cannons, cunning traps and spellbound artifacts, then lead your troops on sorties to fend off intruders and withstand hordes of skyborne enemies. Vicious pirates are only the first threat on the horizon, so quickly scatter their dastardly fleet to the four winds. Train an army of axe-brandishing marauders, grenade-lobbing bombardiers, fire-breathing dragons, and many more fearsome warriors to take the fight to your foes!
- Millions of strategies, but just one goal: Grab the other guy's loot!
- Form clans and fight for global dominance! Battle your way to ranked-PvP glory!
- Charge through an epic campaign across Floating Fortresses, Pirate Rafts, and other exciting airborne battles!
- Pit your army against legendary bosses and pirate overlords! Rumor has it giant golems roam the cloud forests, but those are just tall-tales... right?
- Summon powerful new units every week to fight by your side!
- Protect your base with powerful cannons, cunning traps and other fortifications! Rally your troops from their bunkers to meet your attackers head on!
- Unlock the full potential of your warriors, spells and heroes by upgrading them in the laboratory!
- Brew your own buffs to get an edge on the battlefield! Just don’t let your bombardiers near the brewery... that’s an accident just waiting to happen!
- Call in devastating cannon salvos from your Battle Carrier! Unlock new ammo upgrades to obliterate your opponents!
Official game trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sIhq3D2OYk
- June 15, 2015 New version 6.1.1
- May 29, 2015 New version 6.1.0
- May 02, 2015 New version 6.0.4
- April 26, 2015 New version 6.0.3
- April 15, 2015 New version 6.00
- February 20, 2015 New version 5.5.1
- February 06, 2015 New version 5.5.0
- January 05, 2015 New version 5.1
- December 16, 2014 New version 5.0
- December 04, 2014 New version 4.901
- November 21, 2014 New version 4.900
- October 21, 2014 New version 4.777
- October 03, 2014 New version 4.50
- August 30, 2014 New version 4.00
- July 26, 2014 New version 3.777
- July 17, 2014 New version 3.01
- June 11, 2014 New version 2.5
- May 28, 2014 New version 2.02
- May 16, 2014 Initial release