App DescriptionLEGENDARY ORANGEâ„¢ TONE ON YOUR iPAD.
Turn your iPadÂ® into the ultimate mobile Orange guitar/bass multi-FX processor and recording studio! Use the iRig HD, iRig or iRig STOMP interface to connect your guitar to your iPad, and use iRig MIDI to control AmpliTube with your floor controller.
AmpliTube Orange was developed with careful guidance from the tone gurus at Orange to ensure the authenticity of the sound. Derived from the award-winning desktop recording studio version, AmpliTube Orange for iPad lets you choose from 6 Orange amp models and 3 stompbox models.
AmpliTube Orange for iPad is now Audiobus compatible, meaning it can be opened inside the Audiobus app (a 3rd-party app that requires a separate purchase) and connected to other compatible apps, opening up many more creative options.
The built-in Speed Trainer is a robust practice tool that lets you import audio and change tempo without affecting pitch. Load songs, backing tracks or loops from the Music library on your device, or from a computer, and play along. Slow down material (-50%) to learn complex riffs, or speed up material (+200%) to enhance your playing skills.
As a multi-FX processor for guitar, bass or any instrument, you can build your Orange rig with 4 simultaneous stompbox effects that go into an amp head, speaker cabinet and mic. Each element has full and separate controls for ultimate â€˜tweak-abilityâ€™.
AmpliTube Orange is also a recording and production studio with a built-in single-track recorder with re-amping ability, which you can expand to a full-featured 8-track recorder with master section via in-app purchase. The new AutoFreeze feature lets you add separate effects chains to each track and tweak them later, if desired. A new 2-measure preroll feature makes it much easier to come in on time when recording.
Capture ideas quickly and share your work by exporting high-quality audio files or M4As. Record your band or produce full songs directly in AmpliTube Orange.
AmpliTube Orange for iPad features:
- Real-time guitar and bass mobile + recording app
- Full rig with 4 simultaneous stompboxes + amp with effects + cabinet + mic
- Inter-App Audio support (available on iOS 7 only)
- Audiobus compatible: works in any of the 3 Audiobus "slots"
- 4 stompbox models â€” Highway Drive, The Shaker, Echo Trip (by registering), and Noise filter
- 6 Orange amps with matching Cabinets â€” OR50â„¢, Rockerverb 50â„¢, Thunderverb 200â„¢, Tiny Terrorâ„¢, AD 30â„¢, AD 200 Bass MK3â„¢
- Dynamic + condenser mic models
- Ultra-realistic tones derived from the AmpliTube Orangeâ„¢ Mac/PC software
- Single track recorder (with re-amping and preroll) expandable to 8-track studio with master effects through in-app purchase
- AutoFreeze allows for separate, tweakable effects per track on the multitrack recorder
- Import songs/backing tracks directly from your Music library on your device or from your computer
- Export via E-mail, SoundCloud, FTP or File Sharing
- NO VOICE feature removes the lead vocal or guitar solo from imported songs
- Change the tempo (-50% to +200%) of imported songs without affecting their pitch
- Digital audio in/out
- MIDI controllable
- Powerful preset system
- Includes tuner and metronome
- Low-latency for real time playing
- Can be incorporated into AmpliTube 3 for iPad app via in-app purchase
More apps information:
April 03, 2014 Initial Release