Performance tweaks and hotfixes.
So.. you have played and mastered shooting games?
Try and last a 100 days in this one!!
Draw your weapons, it's time to clear Sunset Bluff of the bloodthirsty vermin. Let your bullets do the talking as you shoot your way through the bandits and keep up your rage. Question is, how many days can you survive?
HD Gameplay Trailer: http://vimeo.com/96279688
Back in 1849, when the West was Wild and gunslingers faced off on the street, gold was discovered in the sleepy town of Sunset Bluff. Like a coyote drawn to the scent of blood, the Quicksilver Bandits rode into town to seize the mines and establish the law of the gun. The helpless citizens have suffered, and now they're looking to you, their savior.
"Western 1849" is a third-person shooter that takes you through progressively-challenging gunfights across various locations. Immersive graphics with toon shaders, old school weapons and touch-intuitive gameplay are geared to provide hours of fun. The primary goal of the game is to survive as many days as you can while the enemies get meaner. Rage mode is key for survival.
Rage Mode: Rage mode instantaneously increases the pace of the game while making you invincible. To enter rage mode, you have to quickly eliminate enemies while filling up the rage meter. Once in rage mode, it will continue to last if you keep quickly shooting enemies. So make sure you don't let your rage down! Happy Hunting!
In-App Purchases: The game features in-app purchases for weapons upgrades and unlocks. However, play skillfully and you may not need to spend a dime. Unless, you want to access the "Mysterious Weapon of Doom!". The more you play, the better the experience gets.
* Fast-paced old-school shooting
* Four beautifully crafted locations
* Precision shooting mechanics
* Mesmerizing toon shaded graphics
* Engaging voice-overs
* Realistic rag-doll physics
* Numerous weapon types and upgrades
* Global competition on leader-boards
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/slynq4
Please leave your feedback through App reviews or our Facebook page and help us expand the game with more levels and guns. Your support is extremely crucial for the continuous development of Western 1849. We greatly appreciate your consideration.
- May 26, 2014 Initial release
- June 05, 2014 New version 1.1
- June 06, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- June 27, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- August 06, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- August 10, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- August 13, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- July 23, 2016 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99