- New UI/UX for Settings and My Accounts page
- Integration of the Sync page when connecting R450 watch
- Migration of API to the new server with Load Balancer
- Fix issue when connecting LifeTrak watch with other bluetooth device connected to the phone
- Bug fixes
Welcome to the LifeTrak family! *Now integrated with Apple Healthkit and the Apple Health app in iOS 8*
Your LifeTrak activity tracker already provides a lot of insight about yourself on a daily basis, for up to seven days, all conveniently right on your wrist. Pairing it with the LifeTrak app will give you a deeper understanding of your activity, your sleep and most importantly yourself, providing additional motivation towards a healthier lifestyle.
IN SYNC: Easily synchronize data from your activity tracker to the app and also transfer goals and other settings from the app to your activity tracker.
KEEP MOTIVATED – 24/7/365: Look at both details and trends on a daily, weekly, monthly, yearly – and even longer - basis. Easy-to-read charts and graphs that will help keep you focused on the road to fitness bliss. Rotating your device to landscape view will reveal additional in-depth information and insight.
FOLLOW YOUR HEART: In the fitness world, it is well known that heart rate matters. In particular, calorie burn is dependent not only on motion but also on heart rate as well — which is considered a more precise way to determine calorie expenditure. View your min/max/average heart rates obtained throughout the day, week, month and year, as well as the corresponding calorie burn.
INTEGRATE AND SHARE: With your permission, you can share your active calories, resting calories, heart rate, height, sleep analysis, steps, distance, weight and workout data, from LifeTrak, with Apple Healthkit and the Apple Health app in iOS 8. This allows you to use your LifeTrak fitness tracker with all your other favorite health and fitness apps that can connect to Apple Health.
Here’s to a healthier you!
App pairs with LifeTrak Move (C300), LifeTrak Zone (C410) and LifeTrak Brite (R450) fitness trackers. To learn more about LifeTrak and our products, visit www.lifetrakusa.com
Need assistance? [email protected]
- June 15, 2014 Initial release
- August 04, 2014 New version 2.0
- August 20, 2014 New version 2.1
- October 25, 2014 New version 3.0
- December 16, 2014 New version 3.5
- April 30, 2015 New version 4.0
- May 06, 2015 New version 4.1
- August 04, 2015 New version 4.2