Minor bugfixes and improvements
Heart Rate is a fast and accurate app that measures your heart rate. Keeping track of your pulse rate is a good way to monitor your health!
From the creators of Sleep Cycle alarm clock!
√ Easily tag your measurements
√ Short-term and long-term graphs per tag
√ Comfortable one-handed operation
√ Save your measurements in a format compatible with Excel
√ Fully integrated with the Health app introduced in iOS8
HOW IT WORKS
Sleep Cycle heart rate measures the flow of blood in your fingertip with the built in camera by illuminating your finger with the flash. This enables a quick and accurate result. All you have to do is to hold your fingertip still for a few seconds!
Sleep Cycle heart rate will only work on devices that have a camera flash available, so you'll need to have at least an iPhone 4 or an iPod Touch 5th gen for the app to work properly.
- March 18, 2015 New version 1.2.2
- January 27, 2015 New version 1.2.1
- December 07, 2014 New version 1.2
- November 20, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 19, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- March 04, 2014 Initial release