- Added new scoring system
- Added Game Center integration (iOS7 and later)
- Ads are now removed when making any purchase
- Display the cost of In-App Purchases on the Store screen
- Remove the pack number prefix for level packs on the Store screen
- Decreased the duration of the fade-in animation on the main menu
- Reworded the settings screen
Circix is a puzzle that is easy to pick up, but difficult to put down.
"Awesome game...it just owned my afternoon!"
"Its a great old school style, retro indie puzzle game"
- A fantastically varied assortment of puzzles
- Crisp and vivid graphics
- Over 200 free levels
- Works on phones and tablets
- Help and hints if you get stuck
- Keep the fun going with more levels packs to buy, including larger packs for tablets
Connect all of the chips to create a circuit and complete each level. All chips must be linked together and each chip must have the required number of connections to other chips.
Find yourself really stuck? Use a hint to help complete the circuit. If you're looking for an additional challenge however, try to complete each level perfectly by making no mistakes.
Start with the basic level pack to learn the ropes, then move on to more challenging packs. Hundreds of levels are available as standard, with additional content available.
It's free to download and play, what have you got to lose?
- October 04, 2014 New version 1.4.1
- June 30, 2014 New version 1.3.0
- April 07, 2014 New version 1.0.5
- April 04, 2014 New version 1.0.4
- March 24, 2014 Initial release