Scholastic Classroom Magazines now allows HTML5 games to open within the app.
Read Scholastic Classroom Magazines right on your iPad®! Access the latest issues, watch videos, play games and so much more with this exciting app designed just for students!
Students: You will need your Classroom Password to use this app. You can get your password from your teacher. Remember, each magazine has its own Classroom Password.
Teachers: You must share your Classroom Password with your students before they are able to log in to the app. If you haven’t set up a Classroom Password yet, please visit your magazine’s website and activate your online account. If you have any difficulty activating your online account, please contact our Customer Service department at 1-800-724-6527.
This app is available in Student View only. Teaching materials such as answer keys and Teacher’s Guides are only available on your magazine’s website.
**You must be a Scholastic Classroom Magazines subscriber to use this app.**
You must subscribe to one of the following Scholastic Classroom Magazines to use this app:
· My Big World
· Let’s Find Out
· Scholastic News (Grades 1-6)
· Junior Scholastic
· The New York Times Upfront
· Scholastic Scope
· Scholastic Action
· Science World
· Scholastic MATH
· Scholastic Art
***Requires an Internet connection***
• Gorgeous digital issues optimized for Retina® display
• Informative and engaging videos
• Learning games that build curriculum-connected skills
• Text-to-speech read-aloud (select titles only)
• Interactive pages and quizzes that assess comprehension of each issue (select titles only)
• Slideshows that provide direct instruction (select titles only)
• Enlargeable graphics including charts, graphs, and diagrams
• Vocabulary pop-ups with audio (select titles only)
• Common Core pop-up questions for close reading (select titles only)
• Spanish versions (select titles only)
• Alternate Lexile® levels for struggling and advanced readers (select titles only)
• Archive of past issues for the current school year
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- July 28, 2014 New version 1.2
- March 24, 2015 New version 2.0
- July 14, 2016 New version 3.0
- November 07, 2016 New version 3.2