148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: SPOOKY BUT SHORT :: Read Our Full Review >>
Brief and occasionally a bit vague, Cabin Escape: Alice's Story is a freebie adventure game bound to entice fans.
What's New* Fixed a typo in the pet rock description.
* Fixed issue where laptop icons could be dragged behind HUD icons.
Thank you for all the incredible support that you have shown us! We really didn't want to ruin the experience by placing annoying nag screens about rating during gameplay but if you are able to rate the game that would be great!
App DescriptionFrom the creators of Forever Lost which has had over 1 million downloads worldwide!
Help Alice escape the isolated log cabin by discovering clues and solving puzzles.
Cabin Escape is a short and sweet game designed as a gift to our fans while they wait for Episode 3, if you enjoy it and would like to help support us please consider purchasing the hints or simply telling your friends about the game.
The game is a prologue to the Forever Lost series but don’t worry, you don’t need to play either game to appreciate the other. They will both compliment each other nicely though so it is encouraged.
• Set in the world of Forever Lost, learn more about Alice and Jason!
• Beautifully rendered backgrounds that will pull you in and never let you go!
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues and rooms you find.
• Beautiful soundtrack perfectly suited to this eerie and haunting world.
• Auto-save feature with 8 separate save slots, never lose your progress again.
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
July 31, 2014 New version 1.0.1
March 27, 2014 Initial Release