App DescriptionSALE NOW ON: 50% OFF FOR LIMITED TIME!
We are the Official MC - The Walls style servers.
The Walls is a PvP survival map that takes back MC to it's roots: Crafting, Surviving and Creativity.
This is a game where you start off in 1 of 4 sectors with a team, you have 15 minutes to build an awesome fort, once the timer ends, the walls are dropped and its an awesome team based battle. Are you good enough for MC - The Walls? There's only one way to find out!
The map is separated by giant sand walls, players start each on their own platforms and when the timer reach 00:00, the walls falls and the player can kill each others. The last man standing wins the game.
You can craft armors, build traps, canons, fortress and much more... just like MC, the world is yours.
Hidden treasures will give you an edge with unobtainable items on this limited world.
However there are some rules!
The Rules (Player)
• Wait for host to give you a "cell" before the game starts. This is your starting position.
• Once the cell pushes you up, you can free to go and prepare yourself before the walls goes down.
• DO NOT break any sand blocks.
• DO NOT leave your zone delimited by bedrocks.
• DO NOT build over the sand walls height.
• You can create alliances, however only one player can win. Treasons are encouraged.
• Use your skills, intelligence and creativity to kill other players.
The Rules (Host)
• Place the players in their cells or "tubes" on the corners of the map.
• To start the game, press start when everyone is ready. You cannot reset! So make sure everyone is ready.
• Make sure to have a player assigned to the Zone close to the clock with 2 wires.
• Make sure your server have view Distance to 15.
• Make sure you have monsters OFF.
• If you want to play with the players, you have about 15 seconds to reach your cell and put back your gamemode 0.
• If you want the game to do on longer, you can give each players a bed and the goal would be to destroy your enemie's beds.
March 07, 2014 New version 1.1
February 07, 2014 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
November 30, -0001 Initial Release