The High Elvish-English Dictionary is based on well established content listed in alphabetical order.
Includes over 6000 entries and gives information about words' meanings, forms, spelling, e.t.c. presented in a convenient, easy to use format. Boldface colon in this dictionary is used to introduce a definition. Boldface Arabic numerals separate the senses of a word or affix that has more than one sense. Bullet refers to related and inflected words (word forms).
"...a key that opens up the door to outstanding intellectual experience"
Ph.D. Professor Dmitry V. Chizhik
What users say:
This dictionary is in incredibly thorough... I can't think of anything that could make this better other than your own personal translator to follow you around. This app is amazing and should be recognized as such.
...Utterly fantastic app.
This app is awesome it is a complete elvish dictionary. I really enjoy it.
- May 23, 2015 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- May 18, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- May 14, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- May 11, 2015 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- April 26, 2015 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $3.99
- November 14, 2014 New version 1.0.9
- November 05, 2014 New version 1.0.8
- November 03, 2014 New version 1.0.7
- August 02, 2014 New version 1.0.5
- June 17, 2014 Initial release