Notification settings update.
Description: Now the stories you’re following, follow you with The News-Leader iPad App. The app is free to download and the Home section is available to all users. As a News-Leader subscriber, you’ll be able to access exclusive content and get the latest local updates on any platform you choose — tablet, mobile or web.
To subscribe from within the app, just tap the “Subscribe” button and purchase using your iTunes account. If you are already a News-Leader subscriber, you can log in with your existing account to get full access.
• Stay current with up-to-the-minute local news
• Be prepared with the latest weather conditions, forecasts, radar, allergy and pollen data
• Enjoy captivating media with full screen video and photo galleries
• Two headline views: scan headlines with “list” view or enjoy the image rich “grid” view
• Save your stories: Use our article saving function and read it later, any time, anywhere
• Not miss a thing with breaking news alerts and live video streaming
• Follow national sports and scores, entertainment, business and more
More about subscriptions:
- Subscription is 1 month for $11.99 plus applicable taxes
- Subscription automatically continues at the then regular published monthly price unless auto renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Not valid with any other offers.
- Excludes advertisements that are designated for home delivery with the print edition.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- You can turn-off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- Please contact us if you have any problems accessing your subscription at 1-800-695-2005
It’s what everyone’s talking about — enjoy the iPad app for The Statesman-Journal — Salem's leading source for local news and information
- December 13, 2014 New version 3.5.4
- November 28, 2014 New version 3.5.3
- June 06, 2014 Initial release