Calling all Toy Doctors!
We need to get all toys to arrive safety at the toy shop for the grand opening! We’ve got a lot of sick and injured toys to treat on our journey from the toy factory. We need you to get them fixed up straightaway so they can find the perfect kid to take them to their new home!
So become a toy doctor today, diagnose, treat and care for these cute little toys.
Each of the toys have specific injuries and need your help straightaway. Its up to you to locate any boo boo’s and help them get better. Use the Stethoscope, Otoscope, X-Ray machine and many other magic toy doctor tools to diagnose whats wrong with each little toy.
Once you’ve treated all the different injuries for one toy, make your way to the next level on the map to progress to the eventual goal of arriving at the toy store. Make each toy is all fixed up before moving on the your next toy!
What are you waiting for, start treating these cute toys today!
- Diagnose 7 different types of toys.
- Each toy has unique tools to treat specific injuries.
- Funny character reactions and voiceovers.
- Medical chart checklist to review diagnosis and task completion.
- 8 map levels with unique surprise ending.
- 35 medical toy tools in full game.
- Different custom plaster, patches and bandages to apply to the toys.
With over 60 million downloads, Bluebear is one of the top developers on the App Store. We pride ourselves on being a creator of innovative premium games that kids and parents love. Our goal is to make games that help stimulate the imagination and creative learning process.
Visit www.bluebear.ie for more information.
Join our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/BluebearApps
Follow us on Twitter: @BluebearApps
- We Value Your Feedback
Please rate and review our app. We listen and read all the feedback received so we can keep improving our games. Please note that we aren't able to respond to reviews in the app store, but we can respond to your feedback via email: [email protected]
- Something wrong. Need Help?
Contact us with any questions at [email protected]
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR PARENTS:
- This App is free to play but certain in-game items may be purchased for real money. You may restrict in-app purchases by disabling them on your device.
- Please consider that this App may include third parties services for limited legally permissible purposes.
- June 16, 2014 Initial release