Multiplayer room name bug fix
THE FAMOUS •• MINECRAFT•• MULTIPLAYER MINI GAME: COPS N ROBBERS 2 GROUND COME TO IPHONE/IPAD NOW!
OFFICIAL TRAILER: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lk4ZeRo5saI
Cops N Robbers in MINICRAFT WORLDWIDE MULTIPLAYER MODE! Each room can has up to 15 players! You can play it with other players all over the world.
Also, this game has great graphics, as you can see in the screen shot, it almost support all blocks as MINECRAFT 1.7 on PC edition. It also support SMOOTH SHADOW too. In the game, you can set the FOV, view distance and many options.
*** MULTIPLAYER MODES***
Deathmatch mode benefits:
• unique maps of various shapes and sizes.
• Varied weaponry,
• While there is no online opponent we make sure not to get bored and use it in your weapon
• Up to 15 players in one game.
• Challenging and exciting experience that can really get you hooked!
• Create & Joins Rooms: Play with other players all around the world
• Dynamic switch team in game
*** SURVIVAL CAMPAIGN ***
• Put yourself before you try to test a large Multiplayer war
• Wide choice of arms,
• A lot of absolutely different maps.
• Many types of enemies.
• Awesome HD pixel graphics with dynamic light.
• Breathtaking sound effects! Use headphones for maximum fun!
*** DESIGN ***
1. MINECRAFT & Block-based Scene, Character, Props, Weapons.
2. Awesome cops & funny robbers, the high quality models design.
3. Jail Break & Fighting N Shooting. Play with your friends!!!
*** CHALLENGE ***
Challenge your limits!Your record will upload to Game Center.To be the 1st-killer all around the world. We believe you can do it! Just Fighting!!!
*** SKINS MAKER ***
Now you can choose your OWN for MINECRAFT SKIN and USE IT IN THE MULTIPLAYER GAME! Then you can upload a skin to your Mojang account and play MINECRAFT with fun on your computer (unfortunately, skins maker is available only for PC version of MINECRAFT, because the iPhone/iPad operating systems don’t support these functions).
This is not an official Mojang app. Nora Blaha & B & V Games ( Infocom Software Kft) is not associated or connected with Mojang AB. Minecraft is a trademark of Mojang AB and it is not endorsed by or affiliated with the creator of this game or its licensers.
- February 06, 2014 Initial release
- February 08, 2014 New version 1.0.1
- February 12, 2014 New version 1.1
- February 20, 2014 New version 1.1.1
- February 26, 2014 New version 1.1.2
- March 05, 2014 New version 1.1.3
- March 15, 2014 New version 1.2
- March 17, 2014 New version 1.2.1