Fixed-position answers, with an option to randomize.
My, Mine, Me Fun Deck® App
This colorful educational App for the iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod touch® has all 52 illustrated picture flash cards (plus audio of each card’s text) from the My, Mine, Me Fun Deck® by Super Duper® Publications. Select the cards you want students to see, and have your students fill in the blank to learn how to use the pronouns “my,” “mine,” and “me” correctly. The prompts include statements like, “That is (my) book” and “That book is (mine).” The Automatic Scoring option allows the students to choose from one of two answers to complete the sentence correctly.
My, Mine, Me Fun Deck® App lets you:
• Use the app in portrait or landscape orientation.
• Select all 52 cards or just the ones you want students to see.
• Track correct and incorrect responses for an unlimited number of players.
• Advance players and cards manually or automatically.
• Receive feedback for incorrect and/or correct responses
• Discontinue game play and continue at any time.
• View results in a graph and see which questions a player missed during a session.
• Print, e-mail, and share your results.
This App is simple to use — each student looks at an illustration and either reads the prompt or touches the screen to listen to the prompt and answer choices. The student then responds by touching his/her answer. Move to the next card by sliding the card currently on the display screen to the side. To move to the next player, tap the bar at the top of the screen and select a name. You can also advance cards and players automatically by selecting the Auto-Advance option in the Game Options menu. You can leave a game temporarily and return to it later by selecting Pause Game from the menu. To return to the game, select Continue Game from the main menu. When you finish, view the results in a graph, and print or email your data.
- May 20, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- May 19, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- May 15, 2014 New version 3.0
- March 22, 2014 New version 2.8
- March 06, 2014 New version 2.7
- February 23, 2014 New version 2.6.1
- February 12, 2014 Initial release