Minor bug fixes to keep you as productive as possible!
Striking the perfect balance between functionality and simplicity, ToDay List was designed by strategy consultants as an incredibly easy and highly effective means of managing your daily life.
ToDay List is designed around a simple yet highly effective method for not only remembering but actually getting things done.
The app is separated into two main sections: "All" and "Today". While you can use ToDay List however best suits your needs, we find that the most effective method is to add all of your tasks that you ever need to do at any point in time to your "All" list and then every night or every morning select just the tasks that you want to get done that day and add them to your "Today" list.
- Highly intuitive interface for quickly adding, reordering, and managing tasks
- Customizable categories
- Productivity stats to quantitatively measure how much of what you plan to accomplish you actually achieve
- Customizable daily reminder of undone tasks
Forget the complicated apps that require hours to learn or the simple apps that don't quite offer enough functionality. Get ToDay List and start actually getting things done!
- iPad version (free update)
- iCloud sync (free update)
- January 28, 2014 Initial release
- February 12, 2014 New version 1.2
- February 12, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- March 01, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- March 11, 2014 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99