Schneider Electric's Link user conference offers a forum to connect with peers from GIS, Smart Grid, utility, and communication industries from around the world. Link is March 4-6, 2014 and offers a variety of opportunities:
- A chance to expand your knowledge, leverage your GIS and Smart Grid investment to design, manage, and optimize performance of distribution network assets.
- Dedicated focus on using real-time information to cut network operations costs.
- Expert presenters to help you learn how network data can yield enterprise-wide business intelligence.
Link is an excellent opportunity to expand your knowledge, find new ways to meet growing demand, and exchange best business practices with other utility professionals from around the world. In addition, our product development, delivery, training, and customer support staff will be readily available to discuss your challenges, questions, and feedback regarding product direction, implementation methodologies, and enterprise deployments.
- January 23, 2014 Initial release
- January 30, 2014 New version 1.5
- February 12, 2014 New version 1.10