SDK version 79 for platform
World of Franklin is 4 new “Franklin and Friends”
Go! Go! Franklin
Radical! Grab your helmet and skateboard and join Franklin as he races to the finish. Swipe your finger to steer Franklin as he collects stars, nails tricks off the ramps, and avoids tricky obstacles like rocks, cans of paint, and mud puddles. Complete additional challenges and unlock cool trophies to show off to your friends.
This beautiful 3D game helps players build hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills as they zip through the courses.
The bubble machine is out of control and Franklin needs your help to pop all the bubbles before they fill up the Messy Make-It Shop! Tap your finger to pop the bubbles before they take up the whole screen, some bubbles have prizes in them that allow players to unlock cool Franklin and Friends wallpapers for your device.
Select your city and state and get a Franklin and Friends Forecast that’s just for you!
Select the Weather Activities tab to find fun science experiments such as “Indoor Rain” and “Frosty Fun”. Head over to Weather Facts and learn interesting tidbits about weather and it’s influence on our daily lives. Finally you can jump into Franklin’s Weather Machine and see how the Woodlands, reacts to different climates and weather systems.
Bumpy Buggy Raceoff
On your marks, get set, go!
Select your Bumpy Buggy then help Franklin go against Bear as they race their remote controlled cars to the finish line. Collect speed boosts, navigate loopy loops, and avoid obstacles as you race to become the Bumpy Buggy Raceoff Champion!
Franklin and Friends: World of Franklin is part of the Fingerprint Network of games for Learning and Play. Fingerprint offers a range of features to support the whole family including:
- A Shared Family Account makes it easy for kids and parents to share a device and allows parents to track the game play and learning of multiple children under a single account.
- In-App messaging lets kids and parents to send one another fun and encouraging messages.
- A curated Game Catalog suggests new Apps based on your child's interests and learning levels.
- Parent Controls keep In-App-Purchase behind a parent gate.
- June 17, 2014 Initial release