Word Learning Improvements - no more need to learn words - manually. Just tap them once, and they'll be added to the "pending" dictionary
Double tap the topbar to open a pie menu
Double tap between two words, in the topbar, to merge words
Peckword selector - useful for autospace users
Copy and paste (part of shortcuts - only if you know how to use shortcuts)
Sounds work properly now, but you still need open access
This is the last update before the iOS9 version
Nintype, as used by over 150k people!
Transform your iPhone or iPad into a highly productive device where you can actually type relatively quickly with it - so writing emails, reports and articles are much nicer, because you can type faster on the iPad/iPhone than most people can on a desktop keyboard!
This notes app comes with a 3rd party keyboard, which is most probably what you're after.
- Two-Handed Sliding Keyboard - construct words with slides and taps
- A top bar to correct previous words quickly
- Slide left/right at the spacebar to move the cursor quickly
- Backspace slide to quickly erase words
- Edge slide shortcuts to quickly add punctuations
- Quickpaste menu (press-hold caps)
- Chord shortcuts - defineable shortcuts which lets you insert commonly used text quickly
- Height / layout adjustment. Can split, align right, left, etc.
- Flick autocomplete
- Number pad layout quick access (slide right from the bottom right)
- Calculator which actually counts things - numbers ready to be inserted
- WPM counter
- Customizable theme - with a lot of presets
- Battery Saving Mode / Zen Mode - disables animation but saves battery usage by up to 75%
- Autospace Mode (Automatically flushes in adjustable time, dynamic timing, new and improved! recommended for expert users)
- Emojis! Press hold the topleft button at the topbar!
- Emojify - type any english word (e.g happy), slide down from X, and select the emoji you want!
Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Swedish
Nintype App (A note-taking app) features:
- Subfolders, unlimited depth too
- Shortcuts System
- Recent Notes History system
- A Robust Archive system.
- Quick Share Shortcuts
- February 19, 2014 Initial release
- February 20, 2014 New version 1.01
- February 28, 2014 New version 1.02
- December 04, 2014 New version 1.3
- December 29, 2014 New version 1.5
- February 16, 2015 New version 1.6
- February 26, 2015 New version 1.7
- April 30, 2015 New version 1.8
- May 16, 2015 New version 1.9
- September 26, 2015 New version 1.91