148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: HARD TO HANDLE :: Read Our Full Review >>
Enigmo: Explore presents plenty of open-ended and challenging puzzles, but it proves to be difficult to control the game in the precise ways it needs.
What's New- Proper Zen: The timer now only applies to getting two or three stars; now, if you beat a level, you will always get at least one star, regardless of how long it might have taken you to concoct your devious puzzle solutions.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and optimizations.
App DescriptionA zen-inducing, art deco puzzle adventure game. Experiment, learn, explore, and solve challenging physics puzzles with a virtually infinite number of possible solutions.
- Advanced Physics System — Solve complex physics puzzles using your streamlined toolbox any way that you see fit. The solution to a puzzle is only as complicated as you make it.
- Beautiful Art Deco Visuals — The puzzles may be complicated, but that doesn't mean they can't be beautiful architectural wonders rendered with an advanced graphics system and designed in a unique Art Deco style.
- Innovative Touch Controls — Simply drag and drop an item from your toolbox into the world, and then use the flexible item handles to carefully position your tools into exactly the right place.
- Dynamic Soundscapes of the World's Wonders — Each environment is themed after a one of the Natural Wonders of the World, and as you play you'll be absorbed into a dynamic soundscape of that wonder, enhanced by the rhythmic audio of your devious puzzle-solving machinations.
March 07, 2014 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
March 07, 2014 New version 1.1
February 19, 2014 New version 1.0.1
February 18, 2014 New version 1.0
February 18, 2014 New version 1.0.1
February 13, 2014 Initial Release