- Split Screen and Slide Over is now supported on iPads
- In the expert settings the sync of reminders can be turned off.
SyncCal allows you to share your iOS calendars (e.g. Exchange calendars) via Google Calendar with other people. E.g. if you would like to share your work calendar with your family, you can do it this way. And if you (or your employer) doesn't want the events' details to be uploaded to Google Calendar, you can only upload empty events instead, so that your family knows at least the times of your events.
Just install SyncCal, enter your Google Calendar account, select which calendars should be synced and tap "Start". Afterward it will copy the selected calendars into new calendars in Google Calendar. It will also automatically keep them up-to-date by using iOS7/8's background refresh.
It can also be configured to automatically sync when you leave your workplace. Just turn "Sync when leaving this place" on when you are at work. SyncCal will save the location and afterward it will automatically sync every time you leave your workplace.
iOS' birthday calendar can also be synced into a Google calendar this way.
You can find further information on http://synccal.calengoo.com . If you have any problems please contact [email protected] .
- June 09, 2014 Initial release
- July 22, 2014 New version 1.4
- August 12, 2014 New version 1.5
- September 05, 2014 New version 1.6
- November 13, 2014 New version 1.7
- January 04, 2015 New version 1.8
- January 30, 2015 New version 1.9
- May 03, 2015 New version 1.11
- August 06, 2015 New version 1.12
- March 02, 2016 New version 1.13