Suppress display of rōmaji when using Japanese keyboards.
The app version of Real Kanji, the popular website for learning the JLPT vocabulary — quickly.
Contains 1715 kanji characters and 6644 words, grouped from beginner (N5) to advanced (N1).
• keyboard, slideshow, and swipe modes
• furigana and rōmaji readings
• repetition of problem words
• basic scoring
• nine typefaces
• eighteen backgrounds
• horizontal and vertical text support
… and a simple, distraction-free interface.
Note that this app does not include English translations of the vocabulary. Please use it in conjunction with a Japanese dictionary app (each word is automatically copied to the clipboard to facilitate easy lookup).
Made in Kyoto, London, and San Francisco.
- January 16, 2014 Initial release
- November 17, 2014 New version 1.1
- March 13, 2016 New version 1.2
- July 09, 2016 New version 1.4.1
- August 19, 2016 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $3.99