Two huge improvements! Audiobus 2 is now supported. And ... MIDI! Plug in a device and get some basic drum mapping for the bass drum, snare, hi hats, and crash. Trigger the synth side with the C4 octave. See the all-new Info menu for Help.
This version also includes numerous other fixes: more stability, remembering your loops and settings on suspend/quit, and audio engine improvements.
The amazingly easy to use sBASSdrum drum machine and synthesizer let's you blast off to new sonic realms with your iPad! Instantly add DJ-style filter/resonance effects, loop your performance, and keep it looping in the background to play another app's audio over it.
Designed for novices with super-simple operation: play both drums and music with just two thumbs! Or team up with a friend and each person can play a different side of the screen. Perfect for kids or kids at heart!
IT'S A DRUM MACHINE
- 6 special drums pads can play more than one sound
- Optimized workflow for 1-finger operation
- No lag switching between kits
IT'S A SYNTHESIZER
- Instantly make harmony without knowing piano or music!
- Hand-crafted patches great for dance, pop, and jazz styles
- Super easy interface splits bass, melody, and accent keys
- Based on a rich sample library
IT'S A LOOPER
- Punch Record to create a loop, Play to begin immediate looping
- Add any amount of overdubs you want!
- Leave it running while switching to another app to have a background beat!
IT'S GOT EFFECTS
- A single X/Y control pad gives you quick access to built in low-pass and high-pass filter effects
- Do DJ-style filter sweeps and resonance overdriving
- Built-in reverb
AND IT'S A SPACESHIP
- Seriously: it's a spaceship.
- That's a music instrument.
- And compatible with Audiobus.
You'll never need to know that under the cute exterior beats the heart of a custom-built event-based multitimbral sampler engine capable of playing hundreds of samples at once on an optimized floating-point audio pipeline. As avid musicians, coders, and designers, we would want no less than a pro-spec system ourselves. This app is just the beginning...
Enjoy your trip to outersbass!
- February 10, 2014 Initial release
- February 16, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- March 12, 2014 New version 1.0.11
- March 14, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- March 17, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $2.99
- April 14, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- May 16, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- October 12, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- April 27, 2015 New version 1.1.1
- April 27, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99