NoMilk app is a full-featured RSS service which allows you to customize your news reading experience, and to create your own personal magazine too.
- no ads
- a new up-to-date reading experience, and simplified navigation
- there is no need for registration to log in
- easy usage and customization
- read unlimited numbers of RSS feed
- quick as lightning synchronization
- selectable feeds, which will send notification if a new article appears from the feed
- easy and simple RSS feed adding/maintaining
- many RSS feeds can be imported easily and quickly through e-mail at a time
- RSS feeds can be sorted into optional numbers of folders
- news can be marked as read/unread, even all of them at a time
- news can be added as favourite for later reading or sharing with friends
- sharing with friends through e-mail, twitter, facebook, sms, etc.
- refresh by scrolling
- searching possibility through news' title and text
- full screen reading, customizable font size
Developers keep updating the app continuously to fix even minor bugs and create new features.
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- July 28, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99