Play the FREE I Need My Monster hidden difference game based on the multiple award-winning book. Can you help Ethan find all the hidden differences between the two scenes?
Ethan checks under his bed one night to see if his monster Gabe is there. Instead, he finds a note that says, "Gone fishing. Back in a week." Strangely enough, Ethan needs a monster in order to fall asleep! He searches for a substitute monster but none of them are as scary as Gabe.
Based on the I Need My Monster book published by Flashlight Press, this hidden difference puzzle game features beautiful illustrations and stimulating puzzles designed by award winning game producer SecretBuilders.
• A fun and enjoyable way for kids to fall in love with reading and literature
• Three different modes for all ages and skill levels: beginner, expert and genius
• Great for developing visual and spatial problem solving skills in kids
• Based on the award winning book published by Flashlight Press; written by Amanda Noll and illustrated by Howard McWilliam
• Scholastic Book Club Selection
• Alabama Camellia Award WINNER 2010-11
• Arizona Grand Canyon Reader Award WINNER 2011
• California Young Readers Medal WINNER 2011-12
• Georgia Picture Storybook Award WINNER 2011-12
• Mississippi Magnolia Children's Choice Award list 2012-13
• Nevada Young Reader Award WINNER 2011-12
• Virginia Reader's Choice Award Primary WINNER 2012-13
• Iowa Regional Goldfinch Award WINNER 2009-10
• Storytelling World Award Honor Book 2010
- June 17, 2014 Initial release