In the previous version of the PowerScribe 360 Mobile Clinician iOS and Android application, the user could only play the audio through the device speaker. The software has been updated to default playing through the handset speaker unless the user has a Bluetooth headset or a headset plugged into the device headset jack. If the user would like to play the audio on the device speaker, there is now a button in the application to route the audio to that speaker.
With PowerScribe 360 | Mobile Clinician, medical imaging professionals can use their smartphones or tablets to securely access orders and reports in PowerScribe 360 | Reporting. Clinicians may also receive, review, and acknowledge Critical Test Result Messages as well.
PowerScribe 360 | Mobile Clinician delivers:
•Clinician convenience and satisfaction
•Better access to clinical content from mobile devices
•Access to orders and reports based on those orders
•Access to critical test result messages
PowerScribe 360 | Reporting Access
PowerScribe 360 | Mobile Clinician provides authorized users with secure access to orders and reports – Preliminary and Final - in the PowerScribe 360 | Reporting system.
PowerScribe 360 | Critical Results Access
PowerScribe 360 | Mobile Clinician provides authorized users with secure access to receive, review, and acknowledge critical test result messages
What's New in this Version
- Support for iOS 6, iOS 7
- User Interface
- Searching for orders by accession number, name or MRN
- Finding orders using Time filters
- Functionality to listen to audio of report
- Notifications of new reports in Draft and Sign queue
- July 20, 2015 New version 2.2.19
- July 16, 2014 New version 2.1.8
- June 30, 2014 New version 2.1.6
- May 15, 2014 New version 2.0.18
- March 25, 2014 New version 1.0.29
- January 18, 2014 Initial release