-Bug fixes & improvements
-Removed OpenKit leaderboards
-Removed Facebook login for cloud saves. More info at http://goo.gl/GPBp9i
Made it into Apple’s Best New Game list on both Mac and iOS Appstores
Made it into Touch Arcade’s Hot New Games list
Made it into TUAW new and notable apps for iOS and OSX
"The game has space marines, massive battle cruisers, speedy star fighters, a variety of guns,
and plenty of explosions. That alone warrants a look." – Android Police
"All in all, Line of Defense Tactics is one of the most convincing squad-based RTS efforts we’ve encountered." – Pocket Gamer
"...it could be one of the best real-time squad-based RTS titles I’ve played in a while." – Joystiq
Command a team of four Galactic Command (GALCOM) marines in highly classified missions across space stations, starships and vast planetary battlefields.
Based on the world of the Line Of Defense MMO, train your team, upgrade their stats, weapons, inventory and abilities to become the ultimate fighting force.
- Action filled storyline based on the Line of Defense comics.
- Real time tactical combat with a persistent team of characters.
- Fight the enemy in ship to ship combat, inside their bases, and on the ground.
- Command infantry, autonomous androids, and vehicles to complete your missions.
- Call in airstrikes, deploy turrets, and gain access to advanced weaponry as you progress.
- Access the Line Of Defense MMO game's unit and equipment database for intel.
"Line of Defense: Tactics is a basic, but complex, RTS title in the palm of your hand and while the game is complicated at first if you stick at it you may find yourself playing an entertaining RTS Game." – ZOMGPLAY
"So if you’re looking for a decent squad based combat strategy game now, Line of Defense Tactics is the game for you." – OnRPG
Please visit our support forums & discussions http://bit.ly/LODTactics
Check out the trailer and find out more about the game at http://lodmmo.com/tactics
System Requirements: OSX Mountain Lion or higher, 2GB of RAM, Intel i5 CPU or better, Intel HD Graphics 3000 or better, mouse
Support: We cannot reply to comments or questions left in Mac App Store reviews, please contact our support team directly at [email protected]
- June 17, 2014 Initial release
- September 13, 2015 New version 1.03
- September 13, 2015 Price decrease: $19.99 -> $9.99