- Updated support for larger iPhone 6 screen resolutions
- Confirmation button for clearing tasks
- Bug fixes and speed improvements
"DISTRACTION FREE" - 148apps.com, 4 stars
***Reached top 100 in several countries***
Introducing the new day planner - a distraction free way to stay productive!
Carpe streamlines the process of planning out a chunk of time with an app that fits in the palm of your hand. Notifications, a progress bar, and a timeline then keep you on track. You will know what you're supposed to be doing, and how much longer you should be doing it. With Carpe, getting distracted will be harder than ever.
Form follows function, and this is true for Carpe. Add items onto your list in a few taps. Shortcuts allow you to add events with commonly used intervals instantly.
An app is as good as its design, and Carpe knows that. Not a single line has been added where it shouldn’t be. Anyone using the app for the first time will be instantly familiar.
What about a system of 20 minute breaks combined with periods of focus? Yep, Carpe supports that. A fan of the Pomodoro technique? Carpe has your back.
- January 09, 2014 Initial release
- January 15, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- January 18, 2014 New version 1.01
- June 15, 2015 New version 1.1