148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: DOESN'T FEEL FINISHED :: Read Our Full Review >>
Air Cavalry is a pretty good flight sim with awesome presentation, but it's questionable to release a game before it's even ready.
What's New* CAMPAIGN MISSIONS IN DEVELOPMENT *
* Mi-24 Hind (in development) *
- Fixed GameCenter issues
- Facebook page for news & support
App DescriptionTHE MOST ADVANCED FLIGHT SIMULATOR IN APP STORE
Fly some of the best combat helicopters in the world, including the UH-60 Black Hawk, UH-1 Iroquois, OH-6 Cayuse, AH-64 Apache and the Russian Mi-8 Hip in various regional environments, building on your flying skills and experience.
Complete Game Center milestones and see your progress against others.
Use your weapon systems to practice engaging buildings and moving vehicles.
"Air Cavalry offers next-gen console quality graphics, ultimate physics of aircrafts and weapons."
3D virtual cockpits are extremely detailed - just like in real.
The environment includes trees, buildings, roads, civil vehicles, beaches, boats ect.
Almost all buldings are destroyable.
Every vehicle, bullet or missile has it's own realistic physics and behaviour.
Air Cavalry goes much far than any other flight sim/game in every single aspect or realism.
- Universal app (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch)
- NO In-app purchases!!!
- 5 aircraft (more in developement)
- Apache front (gunners) and back seat (pilot) positions
- Multiple regional environments
- Refuel and rearm aircraft to continue flights
- Achievements via Game Center
- Realistic 3D virtual cockpit details
- Realistic weapon management and targeting systems
- Realistic weapon system physics engine
- missions and much more in development
The continuing development of our advanced helicopter flight simulator will bring new aircraft and missions, so check back often!
*** check our other simulators ***
- Apache SIM
- Black Shark HD
- Black Hawk 3D
We always look forward to hearing the views of our customers. You can contact us directly using:
- email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- twitter (@apache3dsim)
- facebook (https://www.facebook.com/aircavalryapp)
- website (http://realmobilesimulation.com)
February 19, 2014 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
January 29, 2014 New version 1.0.1
January 10, 2014 Initial Release