148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: DOESN'T FEEL FINISHED :: Read Our Full Review >>
Air Cavalry is a pretty good flight sim with awesome presentation, but it's questionable to release a game before it's even ready.
What's New*** As usually this update brings a new chopper and many other great tweaks ***
- new AH-1Z Cobra helicopter
- new missions
- night missions (green night vision, thermal FLIR)
- added a bullet ground impact thermal effect (in FLIR WHOT/BHOT) like in real.
- new Mini-gun sound effect (from a real one)
- many other tweaks
- fixed (mission 6 after landing in the target area)
- fixed (mission 3 crash)
- some GameCenter achievements fixed
- many other fixes
*** As many of you wishes the next update will be a CHINOOK ;) ***
App DescriptionTHE MOST ADVANCED FLIGHT SIMULATOR IN APP STORE
Fly some of the most advanced helicopters in the world, including the UH-60 Black Hawk, UH-1 Iroquois, OH-6 Cayuse, AH-64 Apache, AH-1Z Cobra and the Russian Mi-8 Hip in various regional environments, building on your flying skills and experience.
Join a new Carrier Operations on USS Nimitz or Admiral Kuznetsov!
Air Cavalry offers next-gen console quality graphics, ultimate physics of aircrafts and weapons.
Complete Game Center milestones and see your progress against others.
Use your weapon systems to practice engaging buildings and moving vehicles.
- 8 aircraft (more in developement)
- Carrier Operations on USS Nimitz CVN 68
- Apache front (gunners) and back seat (pilot) positions
- Multiple regional environments
- Refuel and rearm aircraft to continue flights
- Destroyable buildings
- Achievements via Game Center
- Realistic 3D virtual cockpit details
- Realistic weapon management and targeting systems
- Realistic weapon system physics engine
- And much more in development
The continuing development of our advanced helicopter flight simulator will bring new aircraft and missions, so check back often!
*** check our other simulators ***
- Apache SIM
- Black Shark HD
- Black Hawk 3D
We always look forward to hearing the views of our customers. You can contact us directly using:
- email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- twitter (@apache3dsim)
- facebook (https://www.facebook.com/aircavalryapp)
- website (http://realmobilesimulation.com)
October 01, 2014 New version 1.0.4
February 19, 2014 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
January 29, 2014 New version 1.0.1
January 10, 2014 Initial Release