- "Select All" messages in a folder to easily trash, archive or snooze an entire folder.
- Bug fixes
Evomail+ is modern mobile mail featuring gesture-based functionality. Available for iPad and iPhone. We support Gmail, iCloud, Yahoo, Outlook, IMAP.
Our newest mobile mail app, built specifically for iOS 7, delivers an entirely new design, infrastructure, and feature set to respond to our users’ most pressing needs. Evomail’s dynamic features make managing and triaging your email faster, easier, and smarter than ever before.
Features You Can Actually Use to Become Awesome at Email:
- One Button reduces a cluttered navigation; dynamically changes to host actions for any screen you’re using.
- Customized Gestures let you decide to set left and right swipes for snooze, archive, delete, and more.
- Unified Inbox gives you the power to view all of your accounts in one color-coded inbox.
- Built-in Push Notifications mean you’ll never miss a new message’s arrival.
- Swift Access to Folders, labels, archive, and trash let you triage email on the go; no more waiting to get back to your desktop.
- Snooze makes Inbox Zero a reality, allowing you to schedule a message to return to your inbox later today or at a date of your choosing.
- Your Dropbox or Box.net files easily attach to your messages.
- Full Access to Gmail Search within the Evomail app so you can find all of your messages on the go.
- Beautiful Design makes it a visually-pleasing experience with a streamlined UX and brighter, more versatile color palette.
- Connected support team is quick and responsive on Twitter @Evomail or Evomail.io/help.
The Tech Media Loves Evomail:
“It’s by far my favorite email client on the App Store.” - Cam Bunton, TodaysiPhone.com
“Do yourself a favor and download Evomail today.” – Killian Bell, Cult of Mac
“The one email app to rule them all.” – Mike Beauchamp, Zagg.com
“It brings ‘frictionless’ support for Google's mail client.” - Steve Dent, Engadget
“A slick and beautiful email client.” - Brad McCarty, The Next Web
- June 16, 2014 Initial release