Calling all future Veterinary doctors!
We’ve got a lot of sick and injured puppies to treat. We need to get them fixed up straightaway!
Become a vet doctor today, diagnose, treat and care for these cute little dogs.
Each of the puppies have specific injuries and need your help straightaway. Its up to you to locate any boo boo’s and help them get better. Use the Stethoscope, Otoscope, X-Ray machine and many other real life veterinary tools to diagnose whats wrong with each little doggy.
Once you’ve treated all the different injuries for one puppy, make sure you perform all the standard check-ups before moving on the your next pup!
What are you waiting for, start treating these puppies today!
- Diagnose puppies using depicted real world veterinary equipment.
- Each tool monitors or treats a specific injury.
- Funny animal character reactions and voiceovers.
- Medical chart checklist to review diagnosis and task completion.
- 8 different dog breeds with unique injuries.
- 12 medical tools in full game.
- Different custom plaster and bandages to apply to your puppies.
With over 60 million downloads, Bluebear is one of the top developers on the App Store. We pride ourselves on being a creator of innovative premium games that kids and parents love. Our goal is to make games that help stimulate the imagination and creative learning process.
Visit www.bluebear.ie for more information.
Join our Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/BluebearApps
Follow us on Twitter: @BluebearApps
- We Value Your Feedback
Please rate and review our app. We listen and read all the feedback received so we can keep improving our games. Please note that we aren't able to respond to reviews in the app store, but we can respond to your feedback via email: [email protected]
- Something wrong. Need Help?
Contact us with any questions at [email protected]
- Sound not working?
If the sound is not working, be sure the mute switch is turned off, activate the application, then turn up the volume and the sound will work (the mute switch and volume button are located on the side of your device).
IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR PARENTS:
- This App is free to play but certain in-game items may be purchased for real money. You may restrict in-app purchases by disabling them on your device.
- Please consider that this App may include third parties services for limited legally permissible purposes.
- June 11, 2014 Initial release