Play the FREE Rip Squeak Hidden Difference Game based on the beloved Rip Squeak character from the famous illustrations and book series by Leonard Filgate and Susan Yost-Filgate. Join Rip Squeak and his friends as you try to spot the hidden differences in the illustrations.
Rip Squeak represents innocence and the acceptance of others regardless of differences. He dreams of becoming a great adventurer and as such is a great example for kids and adults.
• A fun and enjoyable way for kids to fall in love with reading literature
• Great for developing visual and spatial problem solving skills in kids
• Three different modes for all ages and skill levels: beginner, expert and genius
• Based on the book series illustrated by Leonard Filgate and written by Susan Yost-Filgate
- January 03, 2014 Initial release