- Added clear button to the interpreter
- Improvements to parenthesis autoclose logic
- Fixed bug with selection menu in an empty file
- Fixed bug with stdin emulation
Raskell is an iOS Haskell interpreter and editor, with Vi inspired keyboard custom designed for Haskell on the iPad version.
Raskell is built on a ported and extended version of the Hugs interpreter, giving you access to a full Haskell 98 development environment on your iOS device.
Coding on the iPad's builtin keyboard can be a challenge, so Raskell also comes with a custom keyboard with Vi derived bindings, so that you can move, edit and manipulate your code without moving your fingers from the iPad's virtual "home row".
- the interpreter is integrated with the editor. It checks syntax in the background and displays a visual warning if it finds any errors.
- elegant syntax highlighting
- organise your files in folders
- export files and folders as tar archives
- search hoogle directly from your source code
- June 13, 2014 Initial release
- July 28, 2014 New version 1.0.12
- September 05, 2014 New version 1.0.13