New content packs available! Various bug fixes and enhancements.
Tiny ABC is a gorgeously illustrated virtual toy that teaches preschoolers about the letters of the alphabet and animals.
Spin the wheel to reveal a letter of the alphabet and discover which animal’s name starts with the same letter. In addition to the letters of the alphabet Tiny ABC includes four fun mini games including “Pop the Balloons”, “Guess Who!”, “Memory Match”, and “Follow the Card”. These games are designed to foster skills object recognition, memorization, and fine motor skills.
Tiny ABC also features a Spanish language version, complete with Spanish letters and animal names, which is unlockable through a one-time in-app purchase.
The Fingerprint Network
Tiny ABC is part of the Fingerprint Network of games for Learning and Play. Fingerprint offers a range of features to support the whole family including:
- A Shared Family Account makes it easy for kids and parents to share a device and allows parents to track the game play and learning of multiple children under a single account.
- In-App messaging lets kids and parents to send one another fun and encouraging messages.
- A curated Game Catalog suggests new Apps based on your child's interests and learning levels.
- Parent Controls keep In-App-Purchase behind a parent gate.
- June 09, 2014 Initial release