App DescriptionFree for a limited time.
Morph FaceBooth is easy to mix your face with others' and create your own Face/Off video automatically in the most amazing and funny way.
Morph FaceBooth is the unique face mixing app to mix your face with photos of friends, family, colleagues and so on. It uses the powerful face detection technology and advanced image-merging algorithm to automatically generate the video based on a given sequence of two faces. You can save the video to album (Camera Roll), upload to YouTube, Facebook, or share to public video channel.
Morph FaceBooth for Christmas is universal for your iPhone, iTouch & iPad.
How to start?
- Simply pick two faces and Morph FaceBooth will mix them automatically.
- The UI is super easy to use. No need to resize or rotate faces.
1. Unique Face Swap Technics:
- Fast and accurate automatic face detection and transforming.
- Instant swap processing with no Internet connection needed.
- Skin color auto-adjustment.
2. Share your new image:
- Post your new images on Facebook. Share it on Twitter, via email, Q-Zone and more!
- Save your new images to photo album for later use.
- Upload swapping video to YouTube, Facebook, or other public video channel.
3. Tons of fun:
- Add photos of celebrities to mix with and look like a Star!
- Make your friends guess who you were mixed with!
- Forecast yourfuture baby. Choose the parents, and check the facial characteristics of your baby.
- The perfect app for a party and your family: take pictures of your friends and watch them combined! They will freak out!
- Pick anyone to play with!
- Always use front-facing photos with good lighting
- Use photos that do not have hair covering eyes and eyebrows
- Use photos of faces with similar skin color from same angle
- Results may be various depending on photos.
Any suggestion will be appreciated, support email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Photos credits : fotolia.com
© svetamart /© ArtFamily/© mihalec/© Iosif Szasz/© verkoka/© T.Tulik /© tan4ikk /© Daniel Ernst /© FenrisWolf /© cristovao31/© Fotoksa
December 16, 2013 Initial Release