148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: PICK A CARD, BROTHER! :: Read Our Full Review >>
It's easy to scoff at, but it turns out WWE Supercard is a surprisingly engaging digital trading card game.
What's NewAdded two brand-new game features and a variety of prizes. Climb your way to the top of “The Ladder” or pick sides in real life WWE matchups with the “People's Champion Challenge!”
-New “People's Champion Challenge” Mode: WWE SuperCard will take real life WWE matchups and let you pick a side. Earn wins for your side to increase your rank, win the matchup, and acquire exclusive cards based on your performance!
-“The Ladder:” Every game counts towards gaining ground in your climb to get to the top of “The Ladder.” The higher you ascend, the more rewards you’ll unlock. Track your progress and see how many games left until your next big prize!
-Added WWE Diva Paige cards. NOTE: Only available as prizes in “The Ladder.”
-New Ultra Rare Card Pack added in store.
App DescriptionWWE SuperCard puts the power of WWE Superstars, Legends, and Divas in your hands by bringing the hard-hitting, larger-than-life action of WWE to mobile in a brand new card battle game!
· Massive WWE Roster - Collect your favorite WWE Superstars, Divas, Legends and Managers to build your roster and compete online against other players in multiple game modes! With more than 400 collectible cards, the action never stops!
· Fast-Paced Player vs. Player Action - Take your five-man team online against other players to test your skills. Win your matches and earn new cards to add to your roster!
· Customize Your Team - Discover cards of different rarities to assemble the ultimate WWE team. Train or combine your cards to upgrade their levels and unlock their full potential.
· King Of The Ring - Put your deck to the ultimate test by playing in the King Of The Ring tournament. Manage your deck wisely in this 16 person multi-day tournament because the higher you rank, the bigger the reward!
· Expanding Universe - The WWE SuperCard Universe will regularly expand with roster updates, so you’ll always find yourself discovering new cards!
September 22, 2014 New version 1.0.106891
August 14, 2014 Initial Release