New content updated
We are a nationwide network of passionate professionals working in public schools to surround students with a community of support, empowering them to stay in school and achieve in life.
We are the nation’s leading dropout prevention organization. Our unique model positions site coordinators inside schools to assess students’ needs and provide resources to help them succeed in the classroom and in life.
We partner with local businesses, social service agencies, health care providers and volunteers. Whether it’s food, school supplies, health care, counseling, academic assistance or a positive role model, Communities In Schools is there to help.
- June 17, 2014 Initial release
- August 07, 2014 New version 1.13
- December 16, 2014 New version 1.19
- February 17, 2015 New version 1.21
- December 16, 2015 New version 1.25
- January 11, 2016 New version 1.32