- Adjusted the game play and game difficulty.
- Changed the game backgrounds.
- Improved fruits and other graphics.
- Few other bug fixes and improvements are done.
Amazing fruit swiping game with unlimited levels! Sequel to the best swipe game!
*** Top swipe action game in Appstore with full features for free! ***
Very addictive casual game with unlimited levels in five interesting game modes!!!
Swipe and make longest chains of similar fruits in this challenging puzzle game with exciting special powers.
*** Game Facts ***
- Swiped is a very simple to learn swipe action based game for touch screen mobile devices.
- Each level is progressively challenging and very addictive.
- Challenge your skills in 5 game modes with unlimited levels.
- Excite Monkey & Tarzan by swiping over them along with similar fruit chains.
- Compete with thousands of players around the world.
*** How to Play ***
- Touch and swipe over similar fruits to clear them.
- In each swipe action, Longer the chain of fruits, higher the score you will get.
- Use special powers like Monkey & Junglee to get more points.
- Play with strategy to form and swipe longer chains.
Swiped Fruits Game modes :
* CLASSIC : Achieve the target in given time to complete each level.
* FRUIT MANIA : Swipe the target no of displayed fruits .
* TIMEATTACK : Tests your raw pattern swiping speed in 1 Min, 5 Min, 10 Min & 30 Min.
* SCORE PANIC : Very dynamic fast paced game.
* CONTINUOUS : Non stop fruit swiping fun.
*** Features ***
- Awesome graphics with fluid animations.
- Auto saving & loading supported for all game modes.
- Plain Mode option to switch off special items.
- All game modes have individual player ranking system based on the highest level/Score achieved.
- Your rank naturally improves along with your skill as you play again and again, thats what makes Swiped so addictive.
- Unlimited levels! It needs only your skill to crack a new level. Complexity of the game increases progressively from level to level.
- August 15, 2014 New version 1.0.1
- June 09, 2014 Initial release