App DescriptionThe best way for children to learn divisions through visual stimulation!
- Children learn faster through visual stimulation.
- With the help of figures in rows and columns, the child learns how divisions are formed.
- Both multiple choice and open questions.
- Reverse divisions.
- The child has a limited time to give the correct answer.
- The exam combines all options and measures how long it takes the child to quickly solve 30 divisions.
- Add 'difficult' divisions to the favorites list.
- No configuration or manual required. Once the app is installed, the child can start.
Learning how to divide is in general not one of the most enjoyable activities for children. But this division trainer app, teaches children in a quick, easy and fun way how to divide!
Step 1: Learn how to divide through visual stimulation.
Children learn much faster through visual stimulation.
Using figures in rows and columns, the child learns how divisions are formed.
The divisions are organized by multiplication table.
The difficult divisions can be saved in a favorite list, so the child can study them later.
Step 2: Testing
If the child knows the divisions in a multiplication table reasonably well, he can test himself with multiple choice and open questions.
Giving the correct answer is not enough; the division needs to be solved in a limited time.
Another option is to solve as many divisions as possible in 1 minute.
The app has the option to solve the divisions in reverse order. In this case, the child must give a correct division for a certain number.
The divisions which the child doesn’t answer correctly, are repeated again and again until he can solve all of them quickly. In this way, the parent can be reasonably sure that the child really knows how to divide.
Step 3 : Exam
The exam combines all options. It has a built-in timer that measures how long it takes the child to solve 30 divisions.
December 27, 2013 Initial Release